View Single Post
Old 21-05-2013, 12:15 PM   #6
RRS
(Gaming) History Buff

All those generic good advices work poorly in specific cases. "Meet new happy people, yay!" doesn't fit introverts well, who get spent by interacting with people (it feels like a chore for them). You can't force yourself to like someone, just as "I command you to be spontaneous, right now!" doesn't work.

Hunter Hunted, you obviously surf the wrong side of the Internet. You claim you're intelligent while you waste your time on generic forums infested with "trolls". Try to find people with more refinement, they're rare, but they do exist out there. Fish them out and then maintain IM/email contact with them, time better spent than on a forum with a crowd of cretins.

Trust me, I know how it feels to be burned out. When your career and ambitions are in ruins, and life robbed you even from your hobbies... depression effectively killing any means to relieve stress.

Instead of wasting money on sluts, how about finding yourself a higher purpose? Something ambitious, that will require dedication, perhaps giving you that spark of energy? Be creative, write a book or something like that...

Last edited by RRS; 21-05-2013 at 12:19 PM.
RRS is offline                         Send a private message to RRS