View Single Post
Old 21-06-2015, 05:33 PM   #2
patryckslasher
Also Known As patryckpo

Send a message via MSN to patryckslasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmonkey View Post
Hello everyone!

I know people aren't supposed to request trials or demos in the request area (I apologize for any inconvenience), but please hear me out.

Microsoft Manic Marbles (aka just Microsoft Marbles) was a demo included on the cd of the first Sidewinder Gamepad, back in 1996, that was planned to be released on 1997 but got cancelled. It was one of my first and favorite games as a kid. The game was packed with action and had great last-man standing arena multiplayer gameplay with original music, characters and design.
I seen on a quick search that you posted about it on several places, so you know where to ask. Did you checked the PMs I sent you? Even if I didn't got a response, I hope you read 'em.

Now about the thread:
By what I searched, besides Microsoft pages talking about it, people asking and nobody knowing about it, it could REALLY not be released, or it is really underrated and unknown.
Anyways, I guess Abandonia don't store demos, but it is worth a search.
What makes me think is why it wasn't released? But I can't find anything anywhere...