View Single Post
Old 18-04-2006, 03:56 PM   #16
stanleyopar2000
Abandonia nerd

I'm sorry Tom Henrik but the adventure builder is not a bard's tale but where did you get it that bard's tale builder! I have Bard's Tale 1, 2, 3! but from what I heard there protected! annnnnyyywaaayyy..... to continue!
  • k:
  • SEAHUNT is a game that is a battleship like game (I think) you first enter your name and the game is started!
  • k:
  • Carwash this game (I think) is sharewareby Huntware because the game (or Simulator is free but it says " give me 10$ to encourage me to continue my work. Heck the guy is probably dead! So I consider this freeware...oops! I forgot to describe this Sim! This game is a well, a "carwash" simulator where you hire workers, waxers, buy how much wax & soap you want adn you can even (later when you get more $) invest in advertisemnets! WARNING use dosbox or the arrows to control how many supplies you want will go EXTRA fast!
I'm sure you know waht SOPWITH is!
  • [ :crazy: *]JungleJack is a puzzle game where you (it's like pipe dream?) need to control the water to help it get to the other villagers! truthfully I don't get it!!
  • k:
  • Big Rig this game I kinda fond of because you are responsible for your actions! you are a guy (text Based!) who has a Rig and transports items in you truck. Every session it will tell you the speed limit and you can type (in #) how fast you wanna go! either you can have smokey behind you with his lighs on and give you a ticket and waste your time (and time is $!) or you can keep the spped limit and drive happliy! there is even wether changes, and you can decide to sleep at at stop and get gas or drive zombified! It's your choice!
[list]:not_ok: :not_ok:[*]HOGBEAR 2 is shareware (but who can you give the $ to!!) and it is yes you heard me...STUPID...STUPID (at least in my opinion !) this game is like castle adventure except with color. If you don't use dosbox on this game, the monsters will come at you so fast you will be hearing yes..taps the song and boy does it it anoying (AND LONG) worse after you die the maker of the game laughes at you and says THE HOGBEAR GOT YOU DIDDEN'T HE HEE HEE! the part I hate the most about this game is that the dumb shareware screens popup for like 1 minute even before you start the game...dumb... Castle Adventure is better! :evil:
  • k:
  • Sint is game is a fun sidescroller! No violence except for stepping on birds! You are Sint (Santa Claus in another country don't care which one) and some burglars have stolen Sint's bag of goodies! fortunately there was a hole in the bag and all the presents have slipped out on the top of roof's of houses! In the game Sint must collect the cookies and presents in orderof each color of each roof! be carefull! birds can steal cookies and drop them to the neverending abiss down below! and presents! collect the words S-I-N-T for the exit to appear!
  • :not_ok:
  • ZRisk (Risk) LOL maybe I was in a hurry and said it was risk II (I have that game by Microprose!) What I ment to say is that I have the DOS version of Risk (Zrisk) it is stupid! :Brain: The selection of countries takes so long..well.. I hvent't gotten past that SUCKY!!!
WELL THE BELL JUST RUNG AT COLOMA SCHOOLS MI SO GOTTA GO!

DA BOMB....Out!
stanleyopar2000 is offline                         Send a private message to stanleyopar2000