Thread: Tubular Worlds
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 02:09 PM   #8
Doubler
Resident Llama

Send a message via MSN to Doubler

Quote:
Me too disagrees with the review. Ever wondered what the blue dots do? 100 of them give you a shield holding off one hit. Also, unlike on hard, on easy you keep your improvements after death.
I knew about the blue coin shielding. Fact is, it doesn't really help.
I never noticed my improvements staying with me after death on easy. Actually, I'm reasonably certain they don't :blink:

And now for my last post to defend my opinion, as this is actually quite useless:
Regarding my post above, and my review. They remain personal opinions. I just feel that this game has some issues that could have been thought over better, and that it fails in adding anything to the game genre besides a possibly unbalanced and unintentional difficulty.
I feel this game, or any other game for that matter, does not deserve high marks for such a thing.
Perhaps it's because I'm a member of the 'general public' and not an elite player, but this is how I feel it should be.

Anyway, I think there has been enough discussion about the review. For all I care you write your own review, give it five points, and somehow find a way to adequatly give arguments for such a rating. Then contact Kosta or any other admin to put it up. Then we won't have such discussions anymore, because most people who post for something other then giving tips or asking/giving technical help, post to say that it's such a great game. The fact if the game really is so brilliant is then often left somewhere in the grey. :tai:

To all TW fans out there: Sorry for being critical.<_<

Pfew, out of my system