View Single Post
Old 16-02-2005, 08:27 AM   #1
Servo

Thumbs up

As strange as it sounds most my memories of these great DOS titles are merely mental screenshots of the game play, or maybe a few items or maps but no title. So here are three mental screenshots in the hopes that one of you could possibly help me with the name and other basic information.

We’ll start off with the most basic because I think I know some useful information on this one. The mascot was a planet with a cowboy hat and a lasso and you created ships and went from planet to planet I guess taking them over.

A frog and a barbarian were on the cover, and the gameplay was side scrolling and every town you went to had the same shops in it but they looked different due to their location and had better inventory.

A game I simply known as Dogs. It was a top view shooter and was multiplayer. Dogs was the title of the demo but I dont know if that was the final title.

The hard one. This is a top view party based RPG. Some of the races you could chose from were half giants, human, neanderthal looking folks, and a grasshopper race. Some of the weapons you could get were the fire sword and the magma sword and some characters seemed to mostly want to use slingshot type weapons. I also thing you may have been able to get obsidian arrows. I believe the title may be sun or fire related.

Well there are my visions of the past if you can help me great, if you don’t know I understand. I have been looking for them for a few years and don’t expect to find everything at once.
Servo is offline                         Send a private message to Servo