View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 08:56 AM   #10
Kelbert
Forum hobbit

Cool Abovo or Vobao down before me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatmoaning View Post
Well, it's been a while the last abandoned game-review was posted. For this matter, Abandonia died some years ago. It still was fun to solve the daily quiz, even when the amount of advertisements increased.
But the latest trend does it. Redirections to beeping, fidgeting Spam sites are INACCEPTABLE SHIT. I'll not bother with that any longer. Bye and keep having fun with your sick little perversities.

I also find their perversities are sick and inacceptable
i think about it for a long time how they are a supposedly student organisation, but who have ex-convicts as management who stockpile all the chat and pics between hot student girls and their bfs and sell it to perverts.

Then they get hold of kosta coffee, who's father has already sold his sister to them in order to fund his narco habit, and he hands over the site before being abducted and given female hormones so he can be slaved into sexery as a girl.

Then they pretend it is for students AGAIN, before putting up paywalls and lies and grease and turning it into a tax and money laundering front for their swedish/albanian pedo cocaine trafficking mafia.

THAT'S THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE.
Kelbert is offline                         Send a private message to Kelbert