Thread: Dream Talk
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2005, 12:58 AM   #23
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

wow. Finally a thread I can participate with the real ME, long time since one line this showed up

I used to have wery weird dreams. Nightmares if you like. I had lots of dreams about falling from different places. The horror as you fall to the ground you could feel the adrenalin pumping in your veins. the whole thing is so REAL, I'm like weightless and I can almost feel the wind. And thoughts are whirling in my head like "what will happen" "how much will it hurt" "Will I die" and so on, all this happening just in the millsecond before I reach the ground. But I can't explain what it feels like really. And at the time of the impact you can feel what I can only describe as "its all over". I always wake up, in cold sweat brathing like hell.

The other kind of dreams I use to have is (call me carzy but) predicting things. You know "de ja vou". Like Doubler, I use to dream about a city that is so real I can almost draw a map. I always see this city in sunset or twilight, ands it is always empty. No cars, no people no nothing. Strange. And I used to have predictions in my dreams. When I wake up and I remember what I dreamt, I quickly turn on my computer, open up a notepad(hangin onto my dream all along) and write it down exactly as I saw it. You won't belive it but eventually these thing come true. Like....um...how can I put this....like a "screenshot". Not a whole happening or a whole screnery or like that, just a screenshot, a moment of life. And after a month or so I catch myself in the shock of "I seen this before". And I open up the notepad on my comp and I find it there almost every time.

Any experience like this?

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh