Thread: Dune
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2007, 04:12 PM   #288
Ilhan Xavier
Smile

I've had Dune for years and years and still have the original CD, but only recently have gotten really far though. I've had a few problems come up recently though, so I hope some one can give me some help.

1. How do you get Fremen to pick up stuff that you buy from the villages? They refuse to move their and when I tell them to search for a equipment they don't bother with it. I bought an Ornithopter for the one remaining troop who had a harvester but no orni, but couldn't find out how to give them it before a worm swallowed their machine :angry:

2. Is there any reason why some troops' morale doesn't go up at all, even when I visit and when they win battles? I have a troop with 17% morale who get whooped when fighting alone any battles.

3. How do you join in a battle? I heard theres a battle mode but I don't know how to work it. Do you have to be at the stage of using worms?

4. Last one isn't a problem so much as a query to stop me worrying too much, although it may sound silly. Is there any risk of Harkonnens attacking the Palace? Just to ease my mind.

If anyone can help that would be great. Cheers