Thread: Civilization 2
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2004, 04:00 PM   #26
Lord Grave

Does this Gold version of Civilization 2 include the Scenarios expansion? There are some great scenarios at www.apolyton.net but the best of them require the expansion. If it is not included in the Gold version, does anyone know where it may be found for download?

Also, does anyone know where Test of Time and Call to Power may be found? For those who don't know, those two games are versions of Civilization that appeared just after Microprose went bankrupt(or whatever happened to them). Test of Time is graphically improved Civ2 but also features Fantasy and SF games in which you can lead different fantasy and SF civilizations, each with their own unique units and buildings. Fantasy version is great because it also has some minor quests, like freeing the princess from the dragon, and instead of building a spaceship you are building a giant siege engine to destroy the "evil guy". Call to Power has slightly better graphics than Test of Time and features improved combat and trade/piracy system and also has great scenarios with special events when you conquer certain cities or explore certain areas. I'd really like to play those games again but I lost/damaged my old CDs :-(