View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 08:43 PM   #11
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by twillight View Post
I'm afraid I don't fully understand the question, but I try my best w/o voting because of that.

I mostly look after reviews, where usually the best source for me is gamespot.com

What I really in need many times is walkthroughs, and that's gamefaqs.com for me, and when the need of manuals as additional information to be able to play is demanded, then replacement.com is perfect

If I need a gameplay presentation (or when written material is not clear) youtube provides the best service. Many professional revier, tester and even companies put there videos. The site is useful too to find similar games when I'm up to a certain style of game (by providing a "related" option what abandonia does too).

If I'd need a specific technical information, developer's name, original concept, franchise info (other games of the title, other kind of products), what I rarely need I use wikipedia

If I ever get interested in a voice of character, character bio or other related stuff (these are specific but strong needs when they occur), the first source I try is imdb.com
Mobygames