View Single Post
Old 22-09-2010, 09:13 AM   #1
Wicky
the little viking

Default help me sort out a misunderstanding

So I just had finished writing a cool program involving hundreds of gigabytes of data, and when I realized that I'm finally done with it, I immediately called my friend to tell him about it. I said "I have to show you something totally cool on the computer" and we were both happy. Last week everything looked so good, but then...

Today he called me if I would come over to his house (which is 20 miles away) and show him what I did program on the computer. Of course I said, no man it's on my computer! (he mustn't have understood that it involves like 800gb of data) and I noticed the disappointment in his voice. I'd really like to carry all that hardware over to his house but well that would end up in a distastrous ammount of work since he only has a Laptop and my 3 harddrives with all the data have 3.5" , so I told him to come over to my house.
And now I feel like a fool.
So, what can I do? I still wanna show him the program on my PC but I can't without re-arranging my promise to include "... as soon as you come to my house" Did I break my word now?

Last edited by Wicky; 22-09-2010 at 09:20 AM.
Wicky is offline                         Send a private message to Wicky