View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 12:19 AM   #94
Rawisericho
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by UneducatedGamer View Post
I am willing to pay upto $60US for a PAL version of the Playstation release of this game. I have searched everywhere! My laptop will not run this installation as I can not find a DOS emulator download that actually downloads properly anywhere either. Plus being a child of the 80's,I grew up with win 95. The concept and actuall implementation of emulators is a little beyond my limited computer savvy :'( . I do need a functional emulator to run afew old school dos games aswell but for now the PS version of this game would keep me well entertained.

I own the PS version and it's not that great. The use of the controller compared to the mouse makes it very awkward, but I'll sell it to you if you want.

Can anyone help me with the installation of this game? I have both the PC version and the downloaded version but I was not able to install it using the batch file, I had the problem Red Malak had. If someone could email me, the direct contact would be hugely helpful. I have been trying to play this game on a non Windows 98 cpu for 7 years.
Rawisericho is offline                         Send a private message to Rawisericho