Thread: Star Control 1
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 12:02 AM   #2
Aristharus
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via MSN to Aristharus

Cool! Just browsing around the forums, looking at the Abandonia Games Discussion part of the forum.. reloading, and.. I see a new topic.

I just think wow, a new game uploaded to the site as I was online. And then I noticed the name of the topic. :shock:

Star Control I was one of my favourite games when I was younger. I just loved it. And that did last for a very long time. I played it for years without a break longer than 4 days or so. I remember so many nights spent only playing the Melee with my brother again and again and again.. until we noticed the sun coming up (and our mother awaking, not very happy about us being awake all night only to play a "stupid computer game" )

For some reason I never was a very big fan of Star Control II though. I have completed it once, but never played it with such enthusiasm as I did the first one.

But once again I'll have to thank Kosta and the whole Abandonia community for getting me back together with one of my favourite games of all time.
Aristharus is offline                         Send a private message to Aristharus