View Single Post
Old 18-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #8
drDooM888

Talking lol

It's pretty hard to talk about this game without mentioning religion, it is a religious game after all!

I thought this game looked pretty cool! Although games like this and christian rock probably do more damage to christianity than Monty Pithon and Ned Flanders put together

I actually found it hard to tell if the reviewer was being sarcastic with his "teaches valuable truths" comment!

The statement is offensive because it insists the beleifs of cristianity are TRUE, rather than merely opinions, but this is the basis for all religions.

I actually think it is nice that we can talk about religion, politics etc and not be arrested, burned at the stake or whatever for our opinions. To that end I suggest not deleting the posts, as that would itself be an act of gross intolerence, and against free speech, of which the internet is a wonderfull proponent, which we, as non chinese, take forgranted.

I actually though about making a bhuddist game once, then I realised it would suck, and put people off the religion in much the same way games like the subject of this post do :P . Just look at the inflamed response!

This is actually quite an interesting game. Such games are rare and should be preserved if only for thier curiosity value.

Although it seems like a barefaced attempt at converting the masses, someone might have thought it would be nice to have a game the children of devout christian parents could play, that would teach them about their religion.

And it is worth remembering that the creators of such games mean well. They where not trying to hurt anyone, and neither was the uploder.

God bless
drDooM888 is offline                         Send a private message to drDooM888