View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 08:53 PM   #19
juvilado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expack2 View Post

ATTENTION: If you've signed up for the Abandonian-Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Private Match, please vote in the poll above. This will expedite Phase Two when it comes.

Greetings, fellow Abandonians! Are you sick and tired of playing yet another round of COD? Are you fed up with FPS games which take themselves all too seriously? Or do you just want to try something different? Then I invite you to sign up for a 24-player, Abandonia-exclusive Team Fortress 2 private match!

I'm going to do this in two phases as follows:
  1. Determine when the private match is to take place, and, in the event the agreed time prevents me from hosting the private server, who will be hosting.
  2. Decide which map types and maps will be played (first part of this will be run alongside Phase One)
Naturally, there are a few sever 'ground rules' which I shall post in advance and when the time finally comes (expect the list to expand):
Rules

Now then, since we're on the first phase, I first need to know who intends to come, in what time zone you live in relative to the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), and if you observe Daylight Savings Time (DST)/summer time. For example, I live in UTC -5:00, and my region of the world observes Daylight Savings Time (which means my time zone is presently UTC -4:00). If you don't know which time zone you live in, I recommend you look at this website. Also, once we hit 24 attendees, the remainder of those attending will be placed on the reserve list, meaning you will take the place of any attendee who can't make it.

For those unfamiliar on how to play Team Fortress 2, you can either play the in-game tutorials, or you can read up on the game in either PC Gamer's excellent, multi-part guide, or on the official TF2 wiki.

list of attendees
I want to play! Never played before, but im Master of old Wolf ET. I live in Spain so i think it is hour +1. regards and good luck! Keep me in touch!
juvilado is offline                         Send a private message to juvilado