View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 11:14 PM   #469
mowarning

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmonster View Post
You don't have to create a very powerful party or switch classes, just level up until you're strong enough to defeat the monsters you face.
You can afford to combine your races/classes as you like.
The players who bought the games when released didn't read non-existing guides and faqs about party development, they only had the quite useless manual.

Putting leftover points into strength and vitality at creation isn't a bad idea, stats will raise during the game but carrying capacity is set at creation.

Bards don't equip instruments, they use them during combat.
Thanks mate!

I read a post (from you?) on here that stated that importing a Party from W6 into W7 is not worth it or is actually worse than starting a new party in W7. Is that true?

Also, there is a lot of locked doors on the Castle Entrance Level and I seem to be unable to open any of them with lockpicking of my Bard or my Ninja... admittedly they were very unlucky when it came to the skill points available to spend, I think I was only able to put 3 or 4 points into Skulduggery... so how do I raise it? I assume I need to spend some time in the Entrance level before I go up or down because I had an encounter with 3 slime groups in the Lower levels who killed 2 of my characters in the first round , the rest is history...
mowarning is offline                         Send a private message to mowarning