Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post

Thanks, dear Scatty!

Hast Sie dieses Spiel gespielt?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post
How are you good AB people?

In those times of plague.

I would ask those of you who have played the games Might and Magic 10 and Risen 2 which one to start first.

I am 5 minutes before the finish of wonderful MM8 game of the Cunningham series.

I did MM5, 6, 7, 8-now, 9.

Yes, I've played both Drakensang and Drakensang 2: The River of Time with all their addons (GoG ♥), although I stopped playing the second game somewhere around the endgame, to be honest it just became kinda bit boring.
They're both moderately good games, although the replay value is rather low - the variety of things happening in both games is close to non-existant, different character class choices being the main difference to have fun with re-starting for a bit. The games just aren't as big as some other games, and they're very linear, not open-world but constricted area location based, and their colorful-cheerful, bit comic-like graphic presentation and music score wasn't exactly my cup of tea.
Besides the story in both games resembled only barely the serious & gloom world of Black Eye as it originally is, and couldn't really get a grip of suspension on me. Realms of Arkania games were the ones which kept that world feeling true to the original back then, but Drakensang had barely of that feeling.

Doing not bad, Germany had it easier with the m-m-m my Corona than many other places in the world, so it could be worse.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty