View Single Post
Old 26-10-2019, 10:31 AM   #463
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Default Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded, Boxer, Easy Difficulty

The AI is noticably dumber, and hits less. Any maybe your hitbox is wider too?

Done Mission 4 with Male 4 character. HP is key, especialy at the start, and abuse of healing posts.
Breather enemies are a problem, they eat your HP fast. I lost all my small medikits and my leather armor during misison 4. Thought getting out of the sewer control will be the most trouble, but getting in was more of a problem because of breathers.

EDIT: Done with the first car-level. Using the atuo-turrets is highly advisable with this build. The self-destruct stage was interresting, but you CAN punch down those rocket-monsters eventualy.
Stats for this build are mainly useless: INTis useless here anyway, ACC only helps weapons, STR is only to carry ammo (not even all items, but simply ammo, and those are not that expensive to make you invest in it!). Speed is moderatly useful, but you'll never have to sprint, there are many monsters, so there'll be things to punch. HP is mandatory, but it can be risen via implants, so go that path. Spend all your levelup-statpoints into your special skill for faster tearing down of the bigger things.

EDIT: didn't mention, but it is ok to keep the laser-rifle to safely and fastly blow up those greenmine-blobs.

Mission 10:

Forgot to buy the power armor, and I was down to my last armor, so it was though, and ate up a lot of medikit, but I think I did fine.

Btw, I forgot my ownadvice,and didn't finish the freezer-gun,shame on me. On my impossible diff playthrough I forgot to destroy all eggs during the final mission. I Don't rly care as long as I'm passing.

Tactic: againstlarge ranged corwdes, head-first is a good tactic,although try tostrafe a bit until you get to the edge of the mob. It'd be funny if I could win this.

Mission 11:

If you run out of armor, buy the latest model, and repair if necessary.
NOTE: when you'll have access to the highest tier armor, BUY those pieces, because in the very last mission (16, ok, technicaly it is the last-but-one) you won't be able to repair.

Also buy medium medikits. Otherwise it is funny to scramble through hordes of enemies w/o stopping because youhave to eliminate the ranged ones

In Secret Room#2 is a +100 HPwhich you'll likely need for #3 as it is filled with nasties.
Don't forget to use the healing post wen you're ready to leave.

Mission 12:

In the southern portion, between the 2nd and 3rd data-spot is a medi-post.

NOTE: Combat Armor is where your armor deplets faster than your life (that's a good thing).
NOTE: the AI's pathfinder routine is dumb, so bigger monsters can get stuck behind doors/corridors. Use this toyour advantage.
NOTE: when going toe-to-toe against mega-mons, try going around them. They seems to fire less frequently (and if you manage to get behind them, they don't shoot at all).

Mission 15:

This is where you fly from one telepod to the next. Problem is, each telepod has a rocket-monster ot two, or more. With htis epxerience I say buy not just big medicits whenever possible (they do NOTaccumlate), but along them also the medium medikits too.

NOTE: leveling up also gives a full heal, just so you know.

Mission 16:

So, with this done, the game could actualy be ended. But let's try the alien boss.
Although I think the creators mixed up the endings. Whatever.

Last edited by twillight; 27-10-2019 at 12:21 PM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight