Thread: Dave - My turn?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 03:49 PM   #1
Dave
Mandolin & Spaghetti Soldier

Default Dave - My turn?

I'm preparing a complete package for Turrican II - The Final Fight
  • Archive: I uploaded the ISO months ago into the cellar, but a preinstalled version was needed to solve few problems. I've added details into the review. If possible I would like you to test if it works correctly.
  • Review: already into Grammar forums, there are so many Engrish obscenities
  • Music: I have the soundtrack in midi files, but we should check if Chris Huelsbeck (the author) still sells the CD. [edit]It seems still supported http://www.huelsbeck.com/ [/edit]
  • Boxshots: I have them, but few are missed, considering the rarity of the Dos version I would like to upload one taken from the net years ago (in German). Actually I don't remember where I took it, but probably the site is dead, can't find it anymore to ask for permission.
  • Manual: I have an amatorial .pdf convertion of the original manual, made by a certain T.R.Schmidt. There are credits on it, so it shouldn't be a problem to add, if added we could substitute it later with an original one. Let me know what you think.
  • Screenshots: I have done them, but I'm having problems with the resolution, don't know why but DosBox creates them with a resolution of 304x228 pixels instead of the default 320x200, do you know how can I solve this? I can modify them with Gimp/Photoshop but the result is not so nice...

Last edited by Dave; 12-11-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Dave is offline                         Send a private message to Dave