Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 08:40 AM   #568
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Honours: Huong Thi Vu & Nguyen Binh Thuy

Today this brand new factory sealed programmer is teaching anyone how to program in C. Most of the credits go to my two parents who sent me to school whether at home or officially! A few note worthy programmers of mention are: Quadko from www.DOSGAMES.com who helped me to plot a pixel for the first time and mainly for helping with controllers like a gamepad for DOS that I rarely use; the cool thing is DOSBox can use XBOX controllers and such etc. David Brackeen who helped me to do VGA graphics. Sir Allen Pilgrim who helped me with double buffering and gave me a few good advices. These are some of the noteworthy programmers to me in my new career being a programmer. I thank Mrs. Professor Mary Hovik especially for teaching me AI (artificial intelligence) during college. I thank Mrs. Professor Mary Rasley for teaching me database (SQL dBase etc and such) during college. I thank Mrs. Professor Beth Leppig for teaching me system hacking back in the days. I thank teacher Miss Patricia Murphy for teaching me all my much needed equations that are useful for my programming and etc and such. I thank all my teachers even though I forgot to mention 99% of them.

The first thing you need to know is anyone has the ability to program. You just have to put in the effort that God of Heaven Jesus Christ has given you already! Everyone is born with talent period.

Don't trust your instincts. Learn. You never stop learning.

So now that I have taught you to program get to it.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen