View Single Post
Old 18-10-2016, 08:15 PM   #14
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

OK guys, I'm counting on you here: I want to upload this game with all this attention it gets now, so please prepare these archives. We can have both German and English versions online as far as I'm concerned. If renaming the files is the way to run it in English, then feel free to do it and we will offer both archives separately although it is a small difference. Running it from Win 3.11 is enough bother for visitors IMO.

You can also prepare smaller and bigger versions if it makes sense, so if full with audio tracks is 600MB, we'll add it in ISO Cellar and link from review page, while offering data package on review page. I am fine with either solution.

We have review, we need few more screenshots, you can change review if you want, it's all OK. As for credits, we can split among who provided which archive and review and so on. I'm not sure what we have on FTP already, any manual and box or any other scan is welcome too.

Spectre, just let me know what is what when you have everything ready to go. Oh, and one square pic for news please
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river