View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 12:58 AM   #3
rabadi
New(bie) Kid on the Linux Users' Block

Hi Saccade, thanks for the response.

However, I am not familiar with the Abandoned Times article format. I also think that my random thoughts are much too subjective to be an objective article for the magazine? English is not my native language too, and I saw a few typos and grammar mistakes the second time I read my post. I normally do not post that long (you just need to check on my other posts, usually they are just one liner ), so yeah I even surprised myself when I wrote that long post yesterday. But if you or any of the Abandoned Times staff want to change it into article format, correct the grammars, re-write the wording in better words and then put it in the magazine, feel free to do so. I do not mind at all, and in fact feel quite honored.

Once again thanks for the response.

EDIT: By the way, if you want screenshots for the game, I can probably do that. Well, I already uninstalled the game yesterday (I am preparing to play Summoner, and my harddrive free space is not much), but I can always install it again and take a few screenshots. I keep the save games (13 folders with 29 save games each ), so I think I can take screenshots from almost all points of the single player part of the game if necessary.

Last edited by rabadi; 07-10-2009 at 01:05 AM.
rabadi is offline                         Send a private message to rabadi