View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 09:58 AM   #38
william_is_bob

This game was pretty good, but interplay did not add more to the castle building aspect, as it is pretty much the same as castle 1. And there is no such a thing as terrain in the game, I built my castle next to water thinking that they can only attack from land side, so I put weak defences on the water side and guess what ? his army showed up over the blue things that I cannot build on, even his ballistas, and took my castle from the weak side, nice one interplay.

I played a AWSOME game a while ago that people who like this type of game would really love. I dont remember the title exactly, its something like 1066 AD or something, the year william invased england. ITs based in england, you can built castles too but you get to defend it in a 3D enviroment as you have built it. The strategy part is not complicated, jsut built farms and things, but after you get the economy going, your lord can go on tournement and adventures to get items, and finally attack london in a 3D enviroment to be king. I relly liked it, dont remember what I did with the game, on the old 48666.

W