View Single Post
Old 17-11-2005, 11:52 PM   #8
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Petter1979+Nov 17 2005, 09:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Petter1979 @ Nov 17 2005, 09:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ReamusLQ@Nov 17 2005, 09:14 PM
seems like it would more become another job for the updaters and administrators, although a special team could be made for it.

We kind of talked about this once before about making FAQ's from the questions asked in the games' threads.
FAQ's would be nice, but would they cover all the problems with diffrent games?

I was more looking for specific information for each game, made by ppl who share their experience with each game, and if they got Dosbox, VDMSound etc to work, or just plain WinXP.

As you mentioned i am leaning towards some volunteers, who maybe could get this to work, and not to put aditional load on updaters/administrators.

If this was made i would volunteer to help. [/b][/quote]
well, the FAQ's would have to be continually updated...at least, that's the idea.

Which is also a problem, because we have over 670 games on the site...updating the FAQ's for all of them would be kind of hard...
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ