Thread: yoga + MM6
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 06:16 PM   #17
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by twillight View Post
especially as there are some timed quest, and belive me: you don't want to miss the right time for the druid quests!
Actually, there are quests that tied to time of year, but I think nothing for really timed quests (i.e. failed on overtime).

Also, every monster in game respawn once per year. It can help, if you want to meet someone or boost yourself for really high levels (same "you spend 3 months for levelling" from part 3 is still here, so time flies very fast sometimes).

Also, keep in mind that game have two totally different battle modes.

- In turn-based one you have all time in the world to apply skills, hits and spells, and hits are obeys restrictions and RNG throws.

- In real-time it's shooter. Every skill/spell that you are using will hit, if it visually hit it's target, and miss otherwise. Same for you - sidesteps works against almost any range damages. So suit yourself.