View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 06:52 PM   #10
APFelon

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko river View Post
We are very, very, veeeeeery interested

Any sort of extras scans (the material in original package, like manuals, codes, box scans etc) are welcomed. We should only check do we already have those kind of extras for certain game, so you can focus on the ones not yet submitted by someone else.
Cool!

Keep in mind that since I live in the United States, many of the manuals are different from the European versions and almost always unilingual (English).

For example, my copy of the Alone in the Dark manual is in gray scale and is entirely in English. The one featured here is in colour and has several Eurpoean languages.

I also have manuals for games that (I imagine) are abandonware but aren't featured here (yet)... Roadwar Europa for example. Would you want those for "the future", or wait until the software has been approved and featured here?

What about literature that comes with the game? The North American version of Alone in the Dark came with a faux newspaper called "The Mystery Examiner". Would you want a scan of that...? The North American game Elite came with a short novel called "The Dark Wheel". Do you want a scan?

How about install guides, in-box adverts and "trinkets"? Is that beyond the scope of what you want?

APf

Is that okay?
APFelon is offline                         Send a private message to APFelon