View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 11:12 PM   #1
Sensei Pong

Default Hello. My Name is...

What? My name is, who? My name is... nevermind, that joke is dated, but I couldn't help myself from it.

My real name is, Fred; but you can call me, Pong. I like to play games (no, duh). All sorts of games from all generations. I've always had a soft spot for the old ones and I've been a frequent user of this site for many (if not most) DOS games on my lapie.

I've recently started a Youtube channel about 6 months ago covering all games that I just like, new and old. I linked Abandonia and a couple other dos game sites in my latest video covering a collection of quick reviews on some Arkanoid clones I like.

I'll probably cover more classic DOS games in the future as time goes on (in terms of my Youtube channel), but in the meantime; my joining the Abandonia forums has been a long time coming.

I hope my reviews and videos are welcome. And by the way, if anybody is worried (after reading the forum rules); yes, I do try to keep my material relatively family friendly, but funny. I rarely cuss in them and if I do, it's almost always censored out.
Sensei Pong is offline                         Send a private message to Sensei Pong