View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 07:05 AM   #51
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking Save during battle!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatty View Post
Congratulations on winning Risen 1 once again Yoga, and I think I can very well understand your wish to play it once more. Waiting to get it soon as well and see for myself.

Yendorian Tales Book I Chapter 2. I've got that one and part 3 - The Tyrants of Thaine, but not the first game in the trilogy (still happy I have those games preserved).
Only played the second part, that was very, very long ago, some beginning of 2000 or so, on a Windows 95 computer, in Ms-Dos. It's a bit like Might & Magic, tile-based movement in a 3D-looking world, and (for that time it came out) quite good graphics too, every monster nicely animated. Was pretty fun as well, it's purely a dungeon (and surface) crawler RPG with some ok story.

Not a very much known game series, those are true underdogs, similar to WarWizard.

Спасибо Вам Большое!

Danke Sehr!

Thank you very much!

Well, this is absolutely user friendly game..

Example: I had quest: Collect all 5 pieces of Titan Armor.
OK.
But in one moment i was in very bad situation..
brave is in corridor.
In front are 3 elite lizard warriors.
Behind me is lava, No way to run.
I trued to attack first with 2-3 Fireball hits and then continue with my Titan sword. In vain. Because they are very fast, strong and ...3! I tried help of Skeleton, transfered myself in Ashbeast, no result.
After 3 hours of hopeless attempts i remembered that best defense is attack. I advanced to see that monsters are located in small room. I started again. Hurray! I killed the first one. Then i save my progress.

Can you tell me pls another game which allows Save in battle?!

So brave slow, clever step by step beats warriors. Using Save option.

==
OFF
Dear Scatty,
Glaube ich richtig, das The Ultima IX - Ascension is in German only?