Thread: Panzer General
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 08:25 PM   #14
DSmidgy
Abandonia nerd

1) Take care of the units with the black numbers
And don't forget to upgrade them once in a while.

I build my army this way: I make battle groups with: 1(or2)xInf(engeneer), 3xTank, 2xArt, 1(or2)xFighter, 3xTacBomber (if I remember correctly). Then I attack with tis battle groups on different sections of the front.

Tactics is this: first strike with tac bomber (if wheather is right), which are guarded by a fighter (the fighter must be next to bomber to defend it in case an enemy fighter attacks the bomber). Then get the tanks near enemy (or attack them if they are weak) unis and behind tanks place the artillery (mounted are better then self-propelled). In next move unmount the artillery and fire at the enemy and finish them with tanks. If you are attacking an infantry in a city on a barbed wire, attack with infantry. The bridge engenner also helps moveing the tanks across rivers faster and getting the units pass strongholds to secure the objective. Then you can finish the strongholds with weaker units - probably black fresh ones (it takes more time).

In you are attacking always try to sinish off the enemy unit with a black unit - so you get more experience points.
DSmidgy is offline                         Send a private message to DSmidgy