View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004, 06:29 AM   #24
Amanda-Lyn

If this game is any indication of what my kids are going to be like......I agree with my mother I should never have any. I played it a few times straight with no cheats and it was so/so. She became a poet, but had a pretty miserable life because her sensitivity was low and obviously that made her a shitty poet, she became a dancer but lacked enough carisma to carry it through and therefore didn't do too well, she became a palace guard (low ranking from the looks) and married a general, and oh my favourite a housewife who married a wizard.

BUT...I then went to the cheat mode and gave myself bucket loads of money and she became a really cool dancer who won all kinds of awards, a magician who kicked ass, a dominatrix (my personal favourite) and she also married the prince on one of them.

I killed her a few times just to see what happens. Rumour has it if she is really really really really evil and has no morals and is a really good fighter she can become queen of the underworld....of course to become Queen of all Hellfire that would mean that she would have to push my Mother-In-Law off the trone :P .

Absolutely Righteous Game Duuude.

There is another Japanese game in similar context called True Love....This one is for the more mature (ooops bad word...like I'm mature)...adult game. Basically your this guy who through different school courses and after school activities gets noticed by different females and in the end developes a relation ship with one of them based on your different skills you have mastered through the game. The adult only part really comes into effect in the last picture (WHOA!!) :blink: . But the game is pretty cool.

T T F N

Amanda-Lyn