View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 05:34 PM   #1
BaconMaster2890

Send a message via Skype™ to BaconMaster2890
Default Need some recommendations

Hey all,

It's been a while since I was a hard copying discs/movies etc so I am a little bit out of touch with programs. I have a game I downloaded years ago "Lego Island" and I have played it with the same copy...only thing is I have lost that disc but I had the ISO uploaded elsewhere.

So It's an ISO, Clone CD has been awesome so far, only when they are not written in ISO, I cannot burn using the protected PC game option (and has been working 100% of the time when selecting the games ive gotten from here).

Any other programs you can recommend? I use PowerISO but seems to give me the same issue (the game detects its not the real deal) thats why I started to use CloneCD again (free trial).

I am thinking Alcohol 120% might save me in this case (I have a few discs to spare, just annoying wasting some).

I attempted to copy using the ISO image, making a ccd image file out of the iso image i had burnt to the disc (thought by logic it shouldn't work, but gave it a go anyways).

I have yet to look, but I assume there might be a no-cd crack out there (might check now, but it would be nice to figure it out, as I might find myself in the same spot again with another game).

Last edited by BaconMaster2890; 05-02-2016 at 05:43 PM. Reason: I dun goof'd..I need sleep it seems
BaconMaster2890 is offline                         Send a private message to BaconMaster2890