View Single Post
Old 18-05-2016, 08:25 PM   #19
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
If you are speaking about true "Crazy Collection" thing...
Well I couldn't know what CC is in its entirety, just had a small game portion of everything. Yes, it is not oldgames.ru, although I found many games there that I couldn't find elsewhere, but CC I found on forum with torrent links. I liked that games CDs I could get my hands back in the days because they had interesting rips of various DOS and Win games. Something I wanted to get my hands again during one of my abandonia reviews writing craze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
Thank you. Actually I am speaking about Total DOS collection, that is (already) bigger and much better organized.
Yeah, you probably guessed what I was referring to Ultimaty is just that bunch of games, most of them easy to find. Total was that place that managed the full list by years and what archives they were still missing, right? That was very good approach.

So, if you are eager to find something for us here is the quest: Popo Car, but that can be played. I never remembered how I got the game but it was not from internet. Had some fun with it and wanted to put it on abandonia. Later, al archives I found on net were not cracked and couldn't be played. It runs but can't play it properly because of protection. I do remember seeing both English and japanese version, though.
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river