View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 05:45 PM   #16
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

I don't mind those kind of people who are desperate and absolutely want a game . I've seen it too, plenty of times. Those are passionates who usually are only looking for one game in particular are in no way related to the current problem.

Did you try to find the related ESA article in the FAQ? Unless it been changed recently, it's well hidden (unfortunately alike many other functions on this forum :notrust and doesn't explain too well what the deal is all about.

Frankly, what can you answer back when someone ask you "What is No 90!?" when the icon do look like it's written exactly that? Can you really blame people from asking those questions when they expect to have a download link which will change their cursor when they hover the mouse above it? For all what we know, they might just think it's some kind of ad and they don't even bother to look at it...

If we had a good page explaining the situation, we could answer back "read the faq" and we would not waste too much time. Right now, however, it is not the case and it's obvious that there is a problem and that it is growing. The main difference in volume, I think, is that the chatbox is now used by those who would not bother otherwise to make a post about their problem.

Also, I would not expect an answer from Dosraider if I were you David. From experience of another thread, he's not really into open discussions... He thinks he's right and he'll stick to his opinion no matter what. Pretty much like me. :amused: