Thread: Guilty
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 12:12 AM   #10
Kosta
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(marko_river @ Jun 7 2006, 09:45 AM) [snapback]234957[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Well, that link says it all.

I thought that there might be members whot did this without seeing this as a bad stuff. Besides, if someone did this, he/she could apply in order to stop problem groing on and it would be like a true members admiting their mistakes.

Anyway, is it possible to create the way of sorting the games by the reviewer???? That way we can check all the reviews by the author.
[/b]
I actually saw this idea just today... I don't think its bad solely for the purpose of people sorting games by their favorite reviewer, however, I do see one fundamental flaw in this.... the actual reviewer is not listed in the current layout of the game listings, so it would be impossible to know where a certain reviewer begins and ends. For example if you wanted to look for reviews of marko_river, sorting by reviewer wouldn't help much as you wouldn't know where his reviews start, you would have to check by trial and error by clicking on each game up until his name, or try to guess for about where the name is. However, what would make sense would be an option to SEARCH by reviewer name. Since there is no advanced search option on the current version of abandonia, that can't be implemented, but its something to think about for the upcoming version certainly. I will start working on the new version this summer so I'll add this idea to the list of new features to be implemented.

Kosta is offline                         Send a private message to Kosta