Thread: Dream Talk
View Single Post
Old 21-11-2005, 01:02 PM   #38
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Anyone ever sleep walk?

I have done it once (that I know of), and I actually remember doing it.

I was sleeping over a friends house, and he was playing the computer before we went to bed and I was just watching. He was sleeping on the bed right beside the computer and I was sleeping on the bed on the opposite side of the room. Anyway when we went to bed I dreamed that I was still watching him playing the computer. But I had fallen asleep doing so and I dreamt that I woke up at the computer desk, and that he had turned it off and gone to bed. So I actually physically got up from the bed I was sleeping in, which was across the room from the computer, thinking (dreaming) that I was walking from the computer to the bed on the opposite side of the room, where I was going to be sleeping. When I got to this bed I found my friend sleeping in it and I poked him to tell him to get out of my bed, he didn't wake but he made a grunting sound and as soon as he made this sound I completely woke up and found myself standing at the bed beside the computer when I thought (dreamt) I was standing at the bed on the other side of the room.

Thing is I remember getting up from the bed I was sleeping in and walking across the room, and I think I knew at the time that I was actually walking from the bed to the other side of the room, but it looked as if I was walking from the computer on the opposite side of the room to the bed I was supposed to be sleeping in. I told my friend next morning and he remembered being poked and that I said something, but he didn't actually know what I said.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow