Thread: Dream Talk
View Single Post
Old 15-11-2005, 11:45 PM   #12
wendymaree
Home Sweet Abandonia

Among my favourite dreams are where I visit landscapes that are earthlike but have much more energy and beauty. The beach is usually surrounded by high sand dunes and the water is energetic and richly hued. But the way these places make me feel is the best part. They all have a wonderful atmosphere of excitment and adventure, yet peace and beauty. I dreamt once of finding a crystal clear river that flowed through a field of green grass. However the river blended in with the grass and had no banks either side...the grass grew beneath the water.

A few nights ago I dreamt of looking out a window and seeing an almost vertical hill close by. It was so steep that it was almost like looking at a flat painting where I could see every detail. The hill appeared to be covered in a patchwork quilt of colourful fields, and where the steepness levelled off to one side there were a few people ambling over the crescent. I decided to climb the hill, but when I climbed out the window, it suddenly darkened and I noticed that there was a wide stone ledge over my head. I had to follow the path beneath the ledge until I reached the hill and its colourful fields. I think the fields were wild flowers with the same colours growing side-by-side.
wendymaree is offline                         Send a private message to wendymaree