View Single Post
Old 21-12-2009, 01:37 AM   #12
supa_mario
Abandonia nerd

Frank approached the mad scientist. "Helllooooo officer" greeted the scientist. "Would you like to see my new invention, Immmmm sure you'll... Love it Heeheeheehe." Frank, getting rather annoyed simply commanded "You're under arrest under charges of blowing shit up in public and Not having a protective plate over your giant laser while it's not in use." "Also I'm rather pissed off because somebody killed my parents 20 years ago and I need to get revenge otherwise I will become all emo and commit suicide" (I don't know the punisher back story very well.)

Frank pulled out his batton and whacked the damn scientist to kingdom none. "ahhh that's the stuff" Frank thought as blood splashed everywhere. In his dying breaths the mad scientist muttered "You may have... WHEEEZE stopped me but it's too late. My greatest COUGH HACK COUGH COUGH invention has already been unleashed! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Muwahahaha! ha ha ha ha....
supa_mario is offline                         Send a private message to supa_mario