Thread: Ohne Mitleid
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2011, 02:22 AM   #41
Ohne Mitleid
Brazen Pangolin

Default Omega - Review and other things, completed

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko river View Post
You're not making it difficult. We will move the video, no big deal. There is folder named "_Youtube" on the FTP. Inside you'll find a folder with your name, and currently inside that folder are movies for Zool 2 and Cool World

So, if you wanna be extra kind, from now on you can upload videos directly in your folder in _Youtube folder
I tried to transfer the Omega Intro AVI.zip file to this _Youtube folder twice and I just keep getting a 'Critical file transfer error' message. I still have the file. Awaiting instructions.

Omega - review (formatted), intro avi (sitting on my hard drive), and screenshots. The archive from the link you PMed me for the game is fine.

I kept four of the original screenshots, resized and compressed them but also replaced some. You can take a look and let me know what you think.

See previous post for questions I had about the review. I put the hyperlinks in the review, but that can be altered.
Ohne Mitleid is offline                         Send a private message to Ohne Mitleid