View Single Post
Old 23-11-2010, 10:49 AM   #1
Tracker
Home Sweet Abandonia

Default 2D game in Pascal

Oookay, so where do I have to start? First of all, I'd like to let you know that I don't know any programming languages except Pascal, and I'm not even professional in it. However, I managed to make a nice little demo in which you can control a green circle on the screen, and if it reaches the border of the screen then it appears on the other side (a well-known effect from older space shooters, like Asteroids). So, would anyone like to improve it, and create something valuable? Maybe it could be AB-themed! (Directing a ball towards ESA-labelled bricks with a pad, maybe?) Or whatever you desire! The point is to technically improve it. I wouldn't release the source code yet, not because it's valuble but because I wouldn't give it to people who can't do anything useful with it. So, if you'd like to participate in this hobby-level project, feel free to contact me here or in PM. BTW, if I'd be able to make anything interesting, I'll let you take a look at it, just in case you're curious.

Reverend Preacherbot: Wretched sinner unit! The path to Robot Heaven lies here, in the Good Book 3.0.
Bender: Hey. Do I preach at you when you're lying stoned in the gutter? No!
Tracker is offline                         Send a private message to Tracker