View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 04:56 PM   #1054
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered lol lover View Post
just a tip that I had found before 15 years.
When u find the first RED gate from scotia use the cube like a weapon with Baccata.
Result u can duplicate the cube.
As I used the trainer at the time (with immortality, super strength and wealth) and later hex editor with many limitations, I undress the characters and fought that monster from the mines without any armor and weapons.

Anyway, thanks for the tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered fan View Post
So,

I forgot to add, did not use any hex editor and others too.

- Westwood stick looks as inconspicuous and useless stick, but it is just bluff. The stick is in the chest in the northeast corner at the Castle level 2.

Logically, it does make a sense. If any creature/monster/fighter can be hit and it shows its damage by points, then must be a way to kill any fighting object in the game. In case of Westwood stick that inflicts only 1000 points of damage but not every hit-again you have to be patient :-).

And why is Westwood stick the only weapon can hurt a third form of Scotia? I do not know. But what I do know that LOL1 was developed by Westwood studios :-) Any connection to that? Yes, probably... :-)

The game has many hidden meanings and it´s really magical.
Wow, that’s cool! So Scotia kept secretly hidden a weapon in her Castle.

That trainer I mentioned before gave super strength to the party. I am not sure, but each hit was worth 1,000 to over 3,000!

You could kill the royal guards and soldiers of the Marshes without anyone noticing it, because a blow was enough to kill them! And then collect the powerful weapons...

Too bad I could not figure out how to have super strength and wealth using the hex editor.

And unfortunately Westwood did not know to release sequels of the same level or better than remarkable prequels such as Dune II, The Legend of Kyrandia, Lands of Lore, etc.