Thread: TC: The Ship
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 06:07 AM   #2
DarthHelmet86
SuperFishMod

I grabbed this today and have been really enjoying it, even the SP has a purpose training your skills up about things you can do and getting fast kills in. I have yet to play it online as I am waiting to get some friends and bash each other over the head on it. Sadly there is a major issue that can crop up, that is an error to do with your steam id getting you booted from games, even your own on MP server. I did find a solution that involves deleting a configuration file in your User data ( Steam/userdata/*numbers*/config/localconfig.vdf) or in my case renaming it. This does remove some of your local config, though I am unsure as too what as my games and steam all seem to be the same.

Over all this is looking to be a great game to sit down with some friends and play around with. Grab the Graduation bundle fast and dish out the 2 extra copies to some friends, and they can give on one more copy each to someone else and then MURDER TIME!
DarthHelmet86 is offline                         Send a private message to DarthHelmet86