View Single Post
Old 30-03-2006, 04:05 PM   #22
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by Sebatianos@Mar 29 2006, 03:17 PM

Ah, I didn't know about Plix - I deeply appologize. As for Tom I thought he got his nomination for the work on AR - I go there so rarelly I wouldn't notice a warning from an outraged rhine warning me to stay the hell away from his teenaged daughter.*
For the record, when I was still there and busted my behind off to get games prepped for that contest they held while they were visiting each other, I worked on it during all of my spare time. I posted which games I prepped and which had a few problems in the thread 'bout the contest (on the crew part of the forum) and the thread 'bout which games're prepped, in the updaters part, plus I PMed them 'bout it.

When they got back, the first games they started prepping, were the ones I already did. Their excuse? Didn't feel like going through those entire threads. Those posts were on the last-but-one page, the last page containing three or four posts. Also, they were giving me crap 'bout jumping in to judge screenshots, claiming there was no need for it and that I was creating chaos by doing that. For that, they should've had to read through the entire thread (plus, I didn't create chaos or anything, but they did by butting into something they weren't following)

Anyways, 'm saying that "their work" on AR's a big load of nonsense. If they can redo perfectly well-done work, then it means they don't have that much on their hands to begin with, let alone needing to be nominated for it.
Kon-Tiki is offline                         Send a private message to Kon-Tiki