View Single Post
Old 28-05-2011, 03:57 PM   #8
Tracker
Home Sweet Abandonia

There are two things I'd like to say about this:

1. The idea of setting up AB's torrent trackers simply sounds beautiful, Lulu. Seriously, that option seems to be quite good, the only problem is, there had to be seeders in order to provide downloads, but we might monitor the traffic and reward those who seed a lot, if it's technically possible.

2. Incentives, arete? I had been working for a handful of pixels for more than a year now, so I know what they mean. More interesting ranks? Maybe. What would be the best I think would be a 'Hall of Fame', where we could list those who contributed to the site the most, and maybe we could start some kind of 'User of the Month' contest or something, so even the new folks would feel they can still do something useful along with our updatergods. Their reward would be an 'Official News' posted on the main site praising their holy blessed superskills and such.

P.S.: Is there any kind of scheme for PoE rewards? I mean, a list which lists how much you get for a review/upload/screenshot etc?

Reverend Preacherbot: Wretched sinner unit! The path to Robot Heaven lies here, in the Good Book 3.0.
Bender: Hey. Do I preach at you when you're lying stoned in the gutter? No!

Last edited by Tracker; 28-05-2011 at 04:09 PM.
Tracker is offline                         Send a private message to Tracker