View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 02:14 PM   #13
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Welcome back, Captain Bible. Captain Bible giving the blessings to a Witch !? How things have changed now...

PS: My post disappeared despite appearing in the Statistics. I think we will need the Ghostbusters to exorcise the Poltergeists...
Remember Mystvan... Being a Christian means I have to be kind to others. However you are right that GOD prohibits such warm welcoming for such a one. But in the new times Jesus Christ says to love those who is your enemy instead of hating them. This is in addition to loving your own allies.

So that reminds me I have to keep a warm welcoming to my Uncle who is a successful doctor. If you ever need him his name is Thomas Thao Vu based in San Antonio Texas. He works for a real hospital for 15 years now after he finished his doctorates. So he is experienced for 25 years in the doctor field.

He knows a lot about saving people even through diet. We went out once and he taught me so much about things I didn't even know when blood is absorbed into the system after you eat for a blood fasting.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen