View Single Post
Old 27-12-2013, 10:48 AM   #88
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Fallout Tactics: Final Mission

Phase 1:
Granades? Melee? You must be jokin'.
Here the best tactic is, was and will be to put 3 people into the carrier (no more room), give each of 'em Brownings (and rocket launcher for the Behemoth at the end), plus a ton of repair-kit, then just powder the robots.

Phase 2:
Here you'll mostly need 2 weapons:
- Gauss Minigun, because some things hit hard, is far away, AND stand in a group. But this beauty cuts like knife to butter.
- Emp Granades, because they instakills the robots, and there are covers to throw them occasionally.
Of course terminals are handled by the protagonist (ye, it is wise to teach Deathclaws to science. I mean all those aliens in history with their claws, paws and such were able to build and handle high-tech's tiny buttons, so why ot Deathclaws?).

Still, at a point I had to feed a Psycho to one of my personals, so many was the resistance.

Phase 3:
Even though I reached lvl 24, and with it became The Slayer, this phase is so against anything but "open door, kill monster, loot", that it ment nothing.
Granades could be used in the special-brain rooms, at least for the first two. The third room is simply not shaped to make it avaiable.

Well, this is the end of the Calculator. I ended up with positive karma, thus brought peace to the Wasteland.
What will come next? Who knows.
There are still:
- 1 movie to watch
- 2 tv-series to watch
- 4 books to read
- 10 games to played
for the new year.

Last edited by twillight; 27-12-2013 at 01:14 PM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight