twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Fallout tactics: Scott City

The mission has 3 parts:
- the junkyard / internate camp
- the outer buildings
- the central building

I LUV the first part, but dispise the second, lastly find the third mediocre.

For the first part your best bet is to carry all the electric shotgun bullets in a pancor jackhammer, and clean the junkyard with that. For the pacification bot & co you can use granades on the leftmost tower. Against any tower granades are a good way to reach them as soon as possible, and they are voulnerable to any kind of garandes (I used up my incinerate ones).

Unfortunately most part of stage 2 is blasting the heck out of them, meaning with the majority of your people you run in with full power, and just try to blast them to pieces. Interestingly Rockets work. Explosive ones. They can do insane damage.
At some places rockets do NOT work - there you'll need brownings.

The alarm consoles are ridiculously hard challenges.

After Stage 1 there are practically no chance to throw things, stealth, not to mention melee. And even though I ended up as General (and Defender for Wastes-karma), I'm still only lvl 22, and I won't grind on the map.

Ok, in Stage 3 there are 2 places you will want to throw granades: on the stairs in the central building other then which brings you to the body of General Barnaky an emp-granade is the most easiest solution.
And on the very top to kill the robot with the gauss minigun (it likes to kill your troops by wasting YOUR precious ammo).

Meleeing is restricted to destroy the jamming towers and the disabled turrets.

Coming soon: final mission!
Until then: cybersex!

Last edited by twillight; 26-12-2013 at 10:17 PM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight