View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 05:14 PM   #2
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Well, i would have mark this game with 5. It is briliant, i never actually got into the first part. Here i managed to solve lots of side quests and the main quests are great. How do i mewan great? Well they perfectly fit into the book, like the book itslef is just a shorter publification of the game.
For example, you must find orc survivors - messangers from the battle with Eomer, than help people from the certain village in the Rohan where orc bands spread chaos etc. When playing Merry and Pipin in Fangorn forest, you have to clean the forest from orcs (they have camp) while ent meeting lasts, than to find and revive two oldest Ents alongside with Treebeard (Treebeard actually mentioned them in the book) and so. Lots of quests and areas doesn't have to be played in order to finish the game.

And the conversation is unique IMHO. All right you just need to type the key words, but characters are awaiting your questin in that way and will respond if they know anything about the subject.

Not to mention all those things that you can find (like athelas on the exact places). I don't know, this game simply rocks for me!!!!

BTW, has anyone ever mamaged to defeat the dragon in the caves at the Helm's Deep???? If my memory is correct, you had to search for the lower areas of caves and there you'll find broken elevator, but then use Gimli's skill of devices and you'll get even lower...
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river