View Single Post
Old 14-02-2014, 01:12 PM   #19
dosraider
Dismembered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gufetto View Post
What? It took me literally five minutes to download the entire game. What are you saying?
I get: no parallel downloads allowed from same IP, must be a location restriction or whatever, dunno and won't spend time on that advertising infested site t osolve it. ( can be my 'popup blocker' interferes, who knows, and no won't disable it, not interested in god knows what sex live cam ads .... *sigh*)....

If you're really so eager to play that game, why don't you try VPC2007+Xp ????? Honestly: that would be my first move anyway.
Or VPC2007+W98SE .....
But I guess VPC+XP would be easier for you, W98 had its own headache suppliers ......

Also, you buy a 64b OS and want to play obsolete games that were designed for W9X on it ....., it's like going with a new car to the shop and want them to mount your granddads old spare tires on your new shiny car ... just saying

[Edit]
Asked a mate with mediacrap account to down game for me.
Result:

Runs flawless in VPC2007+W98SE ( and will be the same in VPC2007+XP).
So that will be your easiest solution.
FYI: install updated DX from 'directx' folder on CD BUT:uncheck D3D acceleration option, VPC doesn't support that kind of hardware.
All in VPC of course.

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*

Last edited by dosraider; 14-02-2014 at 01:29 PM.
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider