Thread: Enemy Territory
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2005, 04:32 AM   #30
Sauvastika

Quote:
Originally posted by Blood-Pigggy@Aug 12 2005, 08:12 PM
Objectives turn into a mess, most of the time the so called "experts" just stand around in camp sites and kill people then insult them, whereas the real players are trying to get the objectives yet most of the time have no clue what they're doing.
It hard finding people who can actually play the game right, when you do, the games are much faster, intense, and fun.
In most games I've played, the real experts are right up in front with a Thompson, kicking arse, and going back to a medic to get healed before going back into the fight, because the only way a team'll get an objective done is if they have a godly player on their team or depend on one another. Sometimes people would try to lay down coverfire or draw fire so an engineer could plant dynomite or repair a tank (usually didn't work, though). Maybe it's just differences between servers, but most games of ET I played depended on a soft teamwork structure.

The only gripe I had was when people abused the panzerfaust.
Sauvastika is offline                         Send a private message to Sauvastika