View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 08:05 PM   #1
The Niles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Welcome to the second Big Prize Give-away held on Abandonia. Let me first give you the rules for entering the competition.

You need to send your answers to me via a PM. ONLY your first PM with answers will be accepted, all subsequent "change my second answer to xxxx" PM's will be ignored. Only board members and moderators can enter, admins cannot. You will have a week to enter your answers after that the winner will be announced within a week.

The Prize is an origional (and legal) english language version of Outcast by Appeal bought by me and still in its schrink wrap cover. I will ship it (uninsured) anywhere in the world.

Now for the questions themselves. I decided this time to go for some more difficult questions that cannot be easily answered. You will have to do some real "leg" work in order to answer them but I am confident everyone will be able to uncover all the answers if you put some efford into it. The Questions are,

1] Space Quest 4 was released as talkie version on CD-Rom. Why wasn't Space Quest 5 released as a talkie version?

2] What 2001 hit game was greatly influenced by the storytelling and visual effects techniques used in motion pictures. Especially "Dark" ones.

3] Both in the origional and the sequal of the game from question 2 the main Characters where modelled of of real people. In the sequal which actors posed for the male and female lead?

4] Which single person do the following games have in common?

Black Crypt
Heretic
Star Trek Voyager : Elite Force
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Take No Priksoners
Hexen
Mage Slayer
CyClones
Necrodome

5] Which game, published in 1985 for DOS by a company that was bought by Infogrames (today ATARI) in 1999, is held by many as one of the earliest flight simulators?

having given you the rules and the question I am left with thanking both Frans from "www.Spacequest.net" and my friend Mr Peskapoe for their help in formulating the questions and to wish you all the best of luck with answering the questions.
Rabyd Rev -- 2 Timothy 2:15
The Niles is offline                         Send a private message to The Niles